WE ARE TAKING A LITTLE BREAK - THE SHOP WILL BE TEMPORARILY CLOSED
We can cancel an order, prior to it being dispatched. This might not be the case for made to order items. Email us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you. If you have already received your order, you will need to return the items following the returns policy.
Yes. Enter the recipient’s name and address in the delivery section of checkout and we will send your gift directly to them. If you select the gift tick box you can also enter a gift message, which we will write on a card for you. We can also wrap the present for a small fee of £3. With the aim of saving paper we do not include receipts in our parcels, we will email you the receipt.
No, unfortunately at the moment we are not selling gift cards. We are hoping to offer this service very soon.
- As soon as your order has been placed we will send you an email confirming that we have received it.
- Once your order has been dispatched we will send you a second email with tracking details, if applicable, and a delivery window so you know your order is on its way.
UK O R D E R SOrders over £80 / Tracked / Free shippingOrders under £80 / UK Standard 3-5 working days / £2.50Other orders / UK Tracked & Signed / £4.50 Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm® / £8.50Saturday Special Delivery / £12
EU O R D E R SOrders over £120 / Royal Mail Tracked / Free shippingOther orders / Royal Mail Tracked / £9
I N T E R N A T I O N A L O R D E R SOrders over £170 / Royal Mail Tracked / Free shipping Other orders / Royal Mail Tracked / £11
Please note that if you are an international customer and you are ordering several items shipping fees might have to be adjusted after you place your order. For a pre-order shipping fee estimation email us on email@example.com.
- We dispatch orders on weekdays (not including bank holidays) up to 2pm.
- Delivery time for UK orders is usually 2-3 working days, 3-5 days for European transactions and between 14-30 days for international orders outside the EU.
- Personalised and made to order items have different lead-times. Production times can range from 1 to 3 weeks prior to shipping.
- Delays are rare but can happen. If your delivery takes more than the timings detailed above please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you track your order.
- Yes. For £12 we can post your order via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed® 1pm next day, Saturday delivery.
- If you need your delivery on Saturday please make sure you place your order on Friday no later than 2pm.
- It is unusual for an order to get lost in transit. However if you believe your order might have got lost please contact us as soon as possible so we can work together to track it down.
- Most of our products are shipped using a tracked service and require signature upon arrival.
- Once an item has been declared 'Delivered' by the delivery service Unearth Store is no longer responsible for lost or stolen orders. Once delivered the responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
Taxes and duties are included for transactions within the European Union.
International transactions between a EU and a non-EU country may incur import tax. Unearth Store will declare the value of the products as priced on our website. Taxes and duties are payable upon receipt and are not included. Please refer to your local postal office for rates.
- If unfortunately you’re not happy with an item please fill in the returns form within 14 days of receiving your order to arrange a return. We usually only need your email address or telephone number and order number.
- Please note items are dispatched from different locations, so please do not send your item back before your return has been approved and organised.
- Once the return has been accepted the items need to be dispatched within 14 days.
- In order for us to process a refund items must be returned unworn, undamaged and in its original packaging. Including draw-string bags, gift boxes and any other branded materials.
- When sending back an item we strongly recommend you using a trackable or insured option, which is how we ship the items.
- Any of the above affects your statuary rights.
- Bespoke, personalised and made to measure items can not be returned.
- Earrings. In accordance with UK Health and Hygiene regulations, unfortunately we cannot accept the return of earrings.
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts.
- Any of the above affects your statutory rights.
- Once your return is approved the value of the purchase will be refunded by the same method you made the original payment.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. Upon receipt of items, the credit or debit card used for the purchase will be credited with the cost of the goods, minus the delivery charges (exceptions may apply).
- Your refund will be processed within 3 days of receipt. Your credit card company may take 5-7 working days to credit your account.
- If after that period you still have not received your refund drop us a line on email@example.com and we’ll look into it for you.
- Unfortunately at the moment we are unable to offer free shipping for returns. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs.
- We recommend you use a tracked service to ensure the security of the contents during transit back. The customer is responsible for the item returning to us.
- Return deliveries with unpaid postage will not be accepted.
- We recommend you check your order as soon as you receive it.
- It is rare, but if an item is faulty, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the date you received it. Please include a photo and description of the fault.
- Once we can confirm that there is an inherent fault with the item, you are entitled to either a replacement or full refund, including postage charges via your original payment method.
- After 30 days, we will repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- Items damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, by accident, or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
- Nothing above affects your statutory rights.
- Yes. You can return or exchange your gift up to 30 days after purchase. If you want a refund the money will be credited to the card that made the purchase. In accordance with UK Health and Hygiene regulations, unfortunately we cannot accept the return of earrings.
- If you’re not completely happy with a gifted item please fill in the returns form to arrange a return. We usually need an email address or telephone number and/or order number.
- In order for us to process a return items must be returned unworn, undamaged and in their original packaging. Including draw-string bags, gift boxes and any other branded materials.
- Customers are responsible for the shipping costs of sending items back to us.
- When sending back an item we strongly recommend you using a trackable and insured option, which is how we ship orders.
Unearth Store’s ecommerce platform complies with the highest level of Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
- Unearth Store is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant. Your personal data will be stored according to GDPR regulations, and we will only use your details to ship your order.
- If you have signed up to our Newsletter. You will receive no Spam, just the latest news and offers from Unearth Store. We will only send you one or two emails a month. We will never share your email address.